The WFT Deep Water Light multiplier reel impresses deep-sea fishing in Norway and Co. With a SUPER HIGH SPEED ratio of up to 6.2: 1 and a line retraction of up to 90cm per crank turn, the WFT Deep Water Light multiplier reel is a real one despite its low weight (605 g) Fighting machine that can take on any deep-sea fish. The strong brake, the precise gear and the high line capacity leave nothing to be desired. Available as a high-speed model and a 2-speed model. The roles offered are available as right-hand (RH) and left-hand models (LH). Example: left-hand models are therefore designed for right-handers.
- 6 Japanese stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Japanese roller lock bearing
- Infinite noiseless backstop
- Stainless steel gear
- Frame and coil milled from one piece by CNC
- All screws made of stainless steel
- 2-speed gearbox shiftable under full load (only 2-speed)
- Strong sliding brake with fine adjustment
- American carbon fiber brake discs
- Stainless steel brake plate
- Adjustable power crank with rubberized crank handle. Rod clamp.
- The “W” models are wide, the “N” models are narrow.